Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for:
- To carry out services, maintenance & repairs on all value vehicles as per job card;
- To make sure the work area is clean at all times;
- To make sure that flat rates on repairs are adhered to;
- To sign off job cards, tick off service schedules, book all spares used on job cards ie: engine oils;
- To fit the next service sticker & double-check all work done by his / her assistant;
- To make sure vehicles are out of gear before starting;
- Perform standby/breakdown after hours and when required.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12
- Trade tested (NO exceptions)
- 1-year experience in a workshop environment maintaining and repairing trucks or 1 Year apprenticeship in a Value Workshop.
- Experience in UD and International will be an advantage
Package & Remuneration:
- Based on experience