Hangcha’s X series 0.6-1.0t 3W electric forklifts are a new series of high-efficiency, energy-saving small-tonnage electric counterbalanced forklifts with a new structure that represents a breakthrough over the traditional design concept. With a compact structure, small turning radius, lightweight, and high maneuverability, the truck is widely used in narrow operation places, e.g., used for handling between floors, to and from elevators, or in warehouses, supermarkets, workshops, etc.
- The whole forklift is small and flexible, adopting a combination of straight lines and streamlined curved surfaces, with a simple appearance and strong strength.
- The angle of the steering wheel column is adjustable and the seat can be adjusted backward and forwards so that the operator can get a good ride experience.
- 24V Lithium-Ion-Phosphate Power
- Quick charge of 2 hours results in 100% full charge.
- Lithium-Ion battery with 5 years or 10 000 hours warranty.
- Opportunity charging allows for extended working times and up to 3 shifts per day.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) continually monitors energy management and ensures reliable operation.
- Single-phase built-in charger.
- The optimized design of the wide-view mast and the low dashboard enable a wide front view and higher safety and minimizes the blind view to the greatest extent.
- Full AC motors, precise speed control, maintenance-free, temperature monitoring.
- Battery side roll out with slide or roller
- Pin code or card
- Solid or non-marking tires
- Left and right rear-view mirrors
- Backup camera
- Front/rear blue lights
- Rear working lights
- Charger (Titan or Schneider)
- Reverse armrest
- Hood with a key lock
- OPS system
- Lift buffering system
- Multiway valves
- Integrated fingertip control system
- Widened/heightened load backrest
- Widened fork carriage
- Variety length forks
- Full free duplex mast
- Full free triplex mast
- Side shifter
- Other attachments
- Grammer MSG531 suspension seat